Modern technology is great, but sometimes it can cause us a few headaches until we get our head around it, so my tech team has put together this awesome Technical Guide for you. If you have any problems accessing or downloading the course or course content, please refer to this Technical Guide and follow the advice here.
Device and Browser Choice
Whilst the Getting Naked courses are designed to be accessible through the web browser of your choice, using any smartphone, tablet or computer, not all devices and browsers will give you the optimum Getting Naked experience. For this reason, we’d like to offer you some best practice recommendations to ensure you have the smoothest experience possible.
Recommended device: Our recommended device for content access is a desktop or laptop computer, with the latest software updates installed. Whilst a current and up-to-date smartphone or tablet should be able to access all Getting Naked content, their screens may not be large enough for you to properly see the video offered in some courses. Also, if you’re looking to download the PDFs and mp3s to keep, smartphones and tablets may not necessarily be able to download the content directly. Desktop and laptop computers can easily download the content by simply right-clicking or control-clicking on the links, and selecting “Save Link As…” or a similar option. See more below if you need any help downloading the files.
Recommended browsers: The two web browsers we recommended are the latest versions of Firefox and Google Chrome. There are many web browsers that will be able to access the Getting Naked content, although we’ve found that Firefox and Google Chrome offer the smoothest user experience when accessing the internet. We thoroughly recommend switching to the latest version of Firefox or Chrome for optimum web browsing. Both browsers are available to download for free. Firefox can be downloaded by from the Mozilla website here and Google Chrome can be downloaded from the Google Chrome website here..
Device and Browser Best Practice
Here are a few tips to help you use your chosen device and browser most effectively:
- Make sure to keep all your software up-to-date, especially your operating system and web browser. Information Technology is developing at a rapid rate, and software that is out-of-date often suffers hick-ups and poor security, especially when using the internet. For the smoothest experience, please update your device’s software regularly.
- Minimise the amount of programs/apps that are open at any one time on your device, and close any programs/apps or windows/tabs that you are not using. This will ensure a faster system that is less prone to glitches.
- One session at a time: When accessing the Getting Naked course content, please do so on only one device at a time, and viewing with one browser window/tab at a time, then remember to log out when you are finished with your session. Ensure there are no concurrent Getting Naked sessions running on any of your other devices or browsers, so that you are only logged in to one session at a time. Accessing the Getting Naked online series in this way at only one entry point, ensures that the Getting Naked system itself will function best for you.
Logging In and Logging Out
How to log in: If you are viewing this information, you have probably already logged in to the Getting Naked online school course content area. In case you haven’t logged in just yet, or need a reminder of how… In order to log into your chosen course, navigate to www.gettingnaked.com.au/my-account/ and enter your username and password in the appropriate fields (you will have initially received your username and password via email when you first purchased a product from Getting Naked), and then click the “log in” button.
Once you log in you will be taken to the customer dashboard which has a tab called ‘The School’. There you can view all the courses you have purchased, so you can choose which one you wish to access. From the dashboard you can also change your profile details, see past purchases, subscriptions, access downloads and manage payment methods. When you have finished your Getting Naked session, please remember to log out before closing your browser window/tab.
What to do if your log in doesn’t work:
- Check your username and password: If your username and password aren’t logging you in, the first thing to check is that they are definitely correct and current. You will first have received your username and password in an email from us when you purchased a product or course from Getting Naked. If this username and password do not work, you may have changed your username or password at some stage, and your current username and/or password will be in an email we sent to your email address when you made the change.
- Is the Caps-lock key on? The second thing to check is that you haven’t made the simple yet honest mistake of having the Caps-lock function of your keyboard on when typing your username and/or password. If this is the case, simply re-enter your password and username using the correct case this time, and click log in.
- Create a new password If double checking your username and password, and typing in the correct case do not help you log in, the next best thing to do is to click the link in the log in area that says “Forgotten Password?” and follow the instructions to rest your password, and then log in again with the new password this time.
How to log out: To log out of your Getting Naked session, please click the item in the menu bar that says “LOG OUT”, and you will be returned to the Getting Naked home page. Please remember to log out at the end of every session.
Viewing, Listening to, and Downloading Course Content
With the vast array of different technology available that one may access the Getting Naked course content on, the best way to access this course content may vary slightly depending on your chosen device and web browser. However, all possible methods required are very similar, so if you need any help viewing, listening to, or downloading the Getting Naked course content, please follow these guidelines below.
Before attempting to access any of the Getting Naked PDFs, audios or videos, please ensure your device’s software is up-to-date (especially your web browser), you have a strong internet connection to your device, and you have allowed the relevant page to load fully in your web browser.
How to view PDFs: In order to view one of the course content PDFs, click the link marked “View” next to the associated file name. This PDF will open in a new window/tab to be viewed as soon as it loads.
How to download PDFs: In order to download one of the course content PDFs, right-click or control-click the link marked “View” next to the associated file name, and select “Save Link As…” (Chrome and Firefox) or “Download Linked File As…” (Safari). Once you have downloaded your PDF, it will either open automatically on your screen, or you will need to open the PDF manually from your downloads folder, with your preferred PDF viewer. For the best PDF viewing experience, we recommend using Adobe Reader, which you can download for free by following this link.
How to view videos: In order to view course videos, simply click the triangle shaped ‘play’ button on the video you wish to play. If the video does not show the ‘play’ button, and you only see a blank looking rectangle where the video should be (possibly with an error signal), please update your browser’s software, and then reboot your device, and then try to view the video again. Most up-to-date modern browsers should have no issues playing the video content. However, if you are not using a modern up-to-date browser, your browser may require the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed in order to play videos. Adobe Flash Player is a free program you can download by following this link.
How to download videos: Getting Naked videos are not currently available to download. They can instead be viewed in “stream” format accessed from the relevant Sequence page, by clicking the triangle shaped ‘play’ button.
How to listen to audios: In order to listen to Getting Naked audios, either click the triangle shaped ‘play’ button on the audio player near the audio link, OR click the link marked “Listen” next to the associated file name. This mp3 will open in a new window/tab to be played as soon as it loads, by pressing the triangle shaped ‘play’ button in this new window/tab. If you have any problems playing audio, ensure you have a strong internet connection, and your device’s software is up-to-date (especially your web browser). If you are still having problems playing the audio from your web browser, you may instead wish to download the audio to your device and use your own preferred audio player.
How to download audios: In order to download one of the Getting Naked audio files, right-click or control-click the link marked “Listen” next to the associated file name, and select “Save Link As…” (Chrome and Firefox) or “Download Linked File As…” (Safari). Once you have downloaded your mp3 file, it will either open automatically on your screen, or you will need to open the mp3 manually with your preferred audio player.
Enjoy playing with the love-infused content!